KE300M series intermediate frequency power supply is a device that converts three-phase current into an intermediate frequency current . It is a static frequency conversion device that uses the principle of electromagnetic induction eddy current loss to heat the workpiece. It transforms the three-phase power frequency power supply into a single-phase power output. It has strong adaptability to various loads and a wide range of applications.
1. The control core adopts the high-speed digital processor DSP produced by TI (Texas Instruments). The system has the characteristics of high speed, stability and strong performance.
2. With phase sequence adaptive function, no need to identify the incoming phase sequence.
3. The output can be controlled with constant power, constant voltage and constant current.
4. Adopt a zero-pressure soft start, the start success rate is high. Can fully meet the needs of the majority of users in the thermal processing industry.
5. The human-machine interface can display the working frequency and current through the selection of the keyboard, the duty cycle of the output pulse, the current transformation ratio, etc., and it can display the fault status and cause that is more intuitive and easier to operate.
6. High efficiency and energy-saving, extremely high power factor in the full power range
7. The protection function is complete, the work is more reliable, and it avoids that the damage caused by various abnormal factors.
AC 3PH 380V(-15%)~440V(+10%) default 380V
50Hz or 60Hz Allowable range 47~63Hz
Square wave 1PH 0~540V
Resonant frequency automatically
Automatically detect and adjust the output frequency according to the load. The output reaches the best state which improves equipment efficiency and reduces manual debugging time.
Short-term overcurrent warning and overcurrent shutdown function
The overload warning current size and warning time can be set, and the default overcurrent point of the intermediate frequency power supply is too large
Temperature control function
Set the lower and upper temperature limit, the system automatically runs within the temperature setting range.
wall-mounted, floor-mounted, and flange-mounted.
Operating ambient temperature
-10~50℃，derated when the temperature up to 40℃
Forced air cooling
Optional C3 filter: meet IEC61800-3 C3 level requirements
Optional external filter: meet IEC61800-3 C2 level requirements
Output power rating
Leave us Message