The solar pump controller consists of a series of solar panels configured in parallel to generate the required power and voltage. When the sunlight changes during the day, the power input to the drive also changes, and the solar pump controller produces a variable ratio to control the speed of the motor. The solar water pump system is different from the traditional AC water pump application system. The solar water pump system uses solar cells to directly convert solar energy into electrical energy, and then the solar pump inverter drives the AC motor to drive the water pump, from deep wells, rivers, rivers, lakes, etc. Water is taken at the source and delivered to the destination to meet our water needs.
The solar water pump system is mainly composed of four parts: solar array, solar pump inverter, three-phase AC water pump, and water storage device. The solar array absorbs solar radiation energy, converts it into electrical energy, and provides power for the entire system.
The solar pump inverter is an important part of the solar water pump system. It converts the DC power output by the solar array into AC power and drives the water pump, and adjusts the output voltage and frequency in real time according to the change of the sunlight intensity, and uses the solar energy to realize the power point tracking.
The solar water pump system is mainly composed of three parts: solar panel, solar pump inverter and water pump.
(1) Solar panels: solar energy collection and photoelectric conversion devices.
(2) solar pump inverter and controller: convert the electrical energy generated by solar panels to drive the water pump; control and adjust the water pump system to maximize power.
(3) Water pump: to transport liquid.
(4) Installation components: place and fix solar panels.
(5) Combiner box: integrates the input of solar panels and plays a role in protecting the components.
(6) Outdoor installation box: IP54 grade, convenient for outdoor installation.
The solar panel absorbs solar radiation energy and converts it into electrical energy; the industrial solar inverter adjusts the output power in real time according to the change of the sunlight intensity, and drives the water pump to work.
Industrial solar inverters are widely used in domestic water, agriculture and forestry irrigation, desert management, grassland animal husbandry, island water supply, water treatment projects, etc., and can also be used in municipal engineering, city squares, hotels, restaurants and residential communities.