Frequency converter model: KE300A-5R5G-T2; the rated frequency of motor: 1000Hz; rated speed: 60000r/min; rated voltage: 380V.
PP-01=1 Restore factory settings
P0-22=1 Frequency command resolution
P0-01=0 V/F control method
P0-02=1 Terminal command channel
P0-03=2 Analog AI1 setting frequency
P0-10=1000 Maximum output frequency
P0-12=1000 Upper limit frequency
P0-17=8 Acceleration time
P0-18=8 Deceleration time
P1-01=5.5 Motor rated power
P1-02=380 Motor rated voltage (The adjustment range can be: 360 to 400v)
P1-03=13 Motor rated current
P1-04=600 Motor rated frequency
P1-05=36000 Motor rated speed
P3-00=0 Straight line V/F
P3-01=0.1 Torque boost (adjustment range: 0.1 to 6%)
P4-16=85.8 Percentage of the analog upper limit corresponding to the maximum frequency
P5-02=1 Frequency converter running output, connecting to relay 1 normally closed point: T1B and T1C terminals
P5-03=2 Frequency converter fault output, connecting to relay 2 normally open point: T2A and T2C terminals
(1) Connect D1 and COM terminals of the frequency converter to the "forward run signal".
(2) Connect D2 and COM terminals of the frequency converter to the "reverse run signal".
(3) Connect the AI1 and GND terminals of the frequency converter to the "numerical control system analog signal".
(4) The T1B and T1C terminals of the frequency converter are connected to "change-to-signal".
(5) Connect the "fault output signal" to the T2A and T2C terminals of the frequency converter.
MICNO Electrical Technology Department