The structure of the solar DC combiner box and the manufacturing quality of the cabinet itself, the connection of the main circuit, the installation of secondary lines and electrical components, etc. should meet the following requirements:
a) The relevant parts and components of the frame assembly should meet their respective technical requirements;
b) The box body should be firm and flat, and the surface should be smooth and flat, free from flaking, rust and cracks;
c) The panel of the rack should be flat, and the text and symbols should be clear, tidy, standardized and correct;
d) Signs and markings should be complete and clear;
e) Various switches should be easy to operate, flexible and reliable.
The design of the solar DC combiner box should have the following characteristics:
1) Solar DC combiner box meets the requirements of outdoor installation;
2) It can be connected to 8 photovoltaic arrays at the same time, and each channel is equipped with 16A, 1000Vdc fuse (other grades can be replaced);
3) It is equipped with a special high-voltage lightning protection device for photovoltaics, and both positive and negative electrodes have lightning protection functions;
4) It uses a four-pole circuit breaker with positive and negative poles connected in series to increase the DC withstand voltage;
5) It monitors the current of the input array, and the local LED displays and outputs the current value through RS485;
6) It monitors the voltage after confluence, and the local LED displays and outputs the voltage value through RS485.