1. System composition
(1) Photovoltaic array: It is also called solar cell module, which mainly converts the light energy of the sun into electrical energy, and provides working power for the load water pump motor.
(2) Solar water pumping inverter: It controls and regulates the operation of solar AC pump inverter, and drives the water pump with electric energy from the AC solar pump inverter array. And according to the change of sunlight intensity, the output frequency is adjusted instantly to make the output power close to the maximum power of the solar cell array.
(3) Pump: Usually, the machine that lifts liquid, transports liquid or increases pressure of liquid, that is, the machine that converts the mechanical energy of the prime mover into liquid energy to achieve the purpose of pumping liquid is collectively called a pump.
2. Operation process
Utilize the electricity generated by the solar battery to drive the high-efficiency water pump through the maximum power point tracking, solar pump inverter for conversion, control and other devices to drive DC, permanent magnet, brushless, position sensorless, stator and rotor double plastic-encapsulated motors or high-efficiency asynchronous motors or high-speed switched reluctance motors. Water is brought to the ground from deep ground for irrigation of farmland or drinking by humans and animals.
(1) Reliability: It has a long service life, and photovoltaic power supplies rarely use moving parts and work reliably.
(2) It is safe, no noise, low power consumption, and no other pollution. It does not produce any solid, liquid and gaseous harmful substances, and it is absolutely environmentally friendly.
(3) It is easy to install and maintain, suitable for unattended operation, and has attracted much attention especially for its high reliability.
(4) Good compatibility: photovoltaic power generation can be used in conjunction with other energy sources, and the photovoltaic system can also be easily increased according to needs.
(5) High degree of standardization: the components can be connected in series and parallel to meet the needs of different electricity consumption, and have strong versatility.
(6) Solar energy is available everywhere and has a wide range of applications.
(7) It has good long-term economy. Especially compared with common diesel engine pumping, it has an overwhelming economic advantage.