The solar water pump system consists of 3 parts:
1. Solar panel
2. Photovoltaic pump inverter
3. Three-phase water pump
The solar pumping system consists of three parts: solar panels, solar pump inverters and water pumps.
Solar pump inverter directly obtains DC power from solar panels and convert it into AC power to supply water to the pump. According to the intensity of sunlight, adjust the real-time output frequency to obtain maximum power point tracking (MPPT) and maximize the use of solar energy.
Photovoltaic water pump inverter is the control part of the photovoltaic water pump (inverter + water pump). It forms a photovoltaic water pumping system with photovoltaic cells, which mainly plays the role of maximum power tracking and speed regulation in the system. In 2010, the World Asian Development Bank organized multiple sets of photovoltaic pumping systems in Xinjiang, Inner Mongolia, Qinghai, Tibet and other places in China to study the irrigation efficiency of large-scale pasture planting and received more than expected results.
1. The photovoltaic water pump inverter adopts the dynamic VI maximum power point tracking (MPPT) control method independently researched and developed and has independent intellectual property rights and national patents. It has fast response speed and good operation stability, which solves the problems of poor results of traditional MPPT method for tracking when the sunlight intensity changes rapidly, unstable operation and even water hammer hazards.
2. Based on the design concept of developing environmentally-friendly and economical photovoltaic products, it replaces electricity storage with water storage, no battery device, directly drives the water pump to lift water, the device has high reliability, and at the same time greatly reduces construction and maintenance costs.
3. The main circuit adopts intelligent power module, which has high reliability and conversion efficiency of 98%.
4. Full aluminum alloy shell, beautiful appearance and strong adaptability.