We all know that the frequency converter can make the motor drive system realize two possibilities, one is to make the motor run more efficiently, and the other is to make the motor controllable, effectively saving manpower. But the problem facing engineers is that there are too many types of motor loads, and the performance requirements of the frequency converters are very different. How to choose the right frequency converter for the motor? We should focus on the following two points.
Vector control inverters have the advantages of stable operation, high precision and good reliability, and with various parameters, they can be adapted to the needs of different motors and industries. And they are widely used in machine tools, textiles, plastic machinery and equipment, food, cement, printing and dyeing, metallurgy, steel and other industries. Pay attention to the load changes during the process. We require that the general current should not exceed 90%, and more than 90% should be controlled and inspected.
1. It can support the open-loop and closed-loop control of asynchronous motors.
2. It can realize the precise control of the torque, speed and position of the asynchronous motor.
3. Through IO expansion, the digital quantity can be realized with 12 inputs and 7 outputs; the analog quantity is 2 inputs and 2 outputs; therefore, do not exceed the allowable value of the speed.
4. The process of small and medium-sized mechanical tools can be realized by programming through a highly cost-effective PLC card, which greatly reflects the value of system integrators and field engineers.
5. The starting torque is greater than 150%.