1. Power industry: high voltage inverter is adopted by feedwater pumps, induced draft fans, air blowers, mortar pumps, circulating pumps.
2. Metallurgical industry: high voltage inverter is adopted by mud pumps, induced draft fans, descaling pumps, conveyor belts, dust suction fans, centrifugal feed pumps, blast furnace blowers.
3. Water treatment industry: high voltage inverter is adopted by purification pumps, clean water pumps, pressure pumps, sewage pumps.
4. Petrochemical industry: high voltage inverter is adopted by water injection pumps, induced draft fans, extruders, electric submersible pumps, mixers, main pipeline pumps, gas compression pumps, boiler feed pumps.
5. Cement industry: high voltage inverter is adopted by kiln induced draft fans, pressure blowers, cooling dust fans, preheating tower fans, raw meal milling induced draft fan, separator fans, main dust fans, kiln air supply fans.
1. It can reduce valve wear and noise, and increase service life.
2. It can reduce the motor current, improve motor and wire heating and insulation problems.
3. It can reduce the rotation speed of pumps and fans, as well as reduce mechanical wear, and the start-up impact of pumps and fans, thus improving equipment life.
4. The high voltage inverter has the function of motor soft start. Inverters can reduce the impact of motor startup on the power grid.